Destiny Falls Orphanage
“We’re all bound together by the ropes of love” – Matron Mesmerelda
The Destiny Falls Orphanage Project’s mission is to house and educate some of the most desperate and unfortunate children in Dark Atlantis, enabling them to become contributing members of society and leaders of the next generation.
The Destiny Falls Orphanage Project is committed to providing the children it serves with:
- A sanctuary from the immediate and pressing dangers of life the orphans face
- Housing, food, and medical needs in a loving, structured environment on a long term and permanent basis
- Education, from elementary, through secondary school and university or trade school, and a smooth transition into business and social life
- Tools to foster and facilitate spiritual growth
The Destiny Falls Orphanage Project is committed to providing its donors with:
- A reliable vehicle for affecting real change in these terrible circumstances
- Piece of mind over the fate of poor, lost children
The Orphanage’s head-mistress is Matron Mesmeralda who kindly serves as playground, disciplinarian, and intruder-custodian. Having spent numerous years as a reliable guardian for the Dragon’s Lair Auction House, she decided to give back to the community that gave so much to her. Her natural talents and proclivities serve her admirably at protecting the children from the delicious intruders and predators that may happen upon the orphanage.
If you know of a child in desperate need of a safe and loving environment or would wish to donate, come to the Destiny Falls Orphanage. It is located in Dead End, at the former Church of Fallen Kings. Caution is advised to approach the orphanage directly. Do not haphazardly wander through the park or playground without having met the head-mistress in advance.
- Head-mistress Mesmeralda
- Senior Orphan Shadow
- Chef Timothy Gilroy
- Martial Arts Instructor Miles Adagio
- Dean of Admissions Doory